Splash Attack Splash Attack

great but 1 thing

but does it end!

Critter Killer 5 Critter Killer 5

You took away its simplicity!

o well, its still great. And sadly not every1 can c this. I want to submit it to a collection but i dont know which 1. Reply and i will. :-)

Boojamon responds:

haha- I reply to all comments, or at least I try to. Takes time though, you know?
Thanks for all your tens :-D
I really don't know how i'd get it submitted to a collection- but look into it if you can? Ta!
-Booj

The Fight li The Fight li

Oh no!

ony 1 author for a kk submission :-O. It was still pretty bad, but not (in my opinion) the usual KK crud

Pandemic: EoM Pandemic: EoM

WOW!

I must say, is still harder than the first, but i beat it. YAY. Definately much more interactive. I like the way you choose what happens. AND THE MUSIC NEVER GOT ANOOYING! Thats hard to do that. for me anyway. I like the whole idea of killing the whole world. This is a smart disease. Great Work. Bravo.

Racoons RPG 2 Racoons RPG 2

hmmm

r u even making this socalled game, or r u just gonna put up this kind of stuff?

the Power of VooDoo the Power of VooDoo

Its ok

I would have given it all tens if after the torure u showed it happening to a real person.

XxwaSSupxX responds:

I don't know if you know this, but the point of a voodoo doll is to inflict pain on someone far away without seeing them and such... sorry to emphasize the real point of a voodoo doll... I'll try better next time.