Pandemic: EoM Pandemic: EoM

WOW!

I must say, is still harder than the first, but i beat it. YAY. Definately much more interactive. I like the way you choose what happens. AND THE MUSIC NEVER GOT ANOOYING! Thats hard to do that. for me anyway. I like the whole idea of killing the whole world. This is a smart disease. Great Work. Bravo.

Racoons RPG 2 Racoons RPG 2

hmmm

r u even making this socalled game, or r u just gonna put up this kind of stuff?

the Power of VooDoo the Power of VooDoo

Its ok

I would have given it all tens if after the torure u showed it happening to a real person.

XxwaSSupxX responds:

I don't know if you know this, but the point of a voodoo doll is to inflict pain on someone far away without seeing them and such... sorry to emphasize the real point of a voodoo doll... I'll try better next time.

Go Squirrel Go!!! Go Squirrel Go!!!

Very nice

But is that it!!! I beat it, and keep going. AND WHAT DO I GET! A ------------------------------
-- (thats the prize) peoplle will have to aggravate themselves when they get it. But i was laughing when the squirrel hit the ground. Great game. It keeps people curious, until they learn that the prize is ------------------------------
----------

Gravity Pinball 2 Gravity Pinball 2

wow

great game. While i was playing the music didn't annoy. If u make another 1 i have suggestions on how to make it better

1. Score and lives
2. Teleporter things that transport the ball somewhere else
3.a laser gun that tries to shoot ur ball, in one position don't makee it too hard.

Great fun